NETLAB+ User Guide
2. Enter the username and temporary password that your instructor provided you.
3. You will be prompted to enter a new password:
4. Enter your email address. (optional)
5. Adjust your date and time settings:
Reserving Lab Time
6. You are now ready to reserve lab time. Press the “New Lab Reservation” button:
7. Select the class for which you wish to make the lab reservation:
8. Select the lab you wish to reserve:
9. Select the lab pod and time you wish to reserve: (Generally, any pod will do)
10. Confirm the reservation, and adjust the end time if needed.
11. Your lab reservation is confirmed:
Using the Labs
12. Your lab is now available. Click “Enter Lab” to begin working on the lab:
13. It may take some time for the pod to initialize...be patient.
14.Your lab environment will look something like this:
15.Once you have clicked on an object, it’s window will open.
16. Follow the step-by-step instructions provided in the lab guide.
17.When completed, select “End Reservation” from the Reservation drop-down in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.